Crockett?
Any word on who it is? Heard it was offered to a male teacher at PVHS
HE DIED AS HE LIVED, PROUD AND UNAFRAID.
PROTECT OUR AMERICA!
Crockett?
"We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
- Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959
Welcome to the USSA!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blitzer44</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any word on who it is? Heard it was offered to a male teacher at PVHS </div></div>
Not to my knowledge....In behind closed doors maybe.... but there are 3 different people being looked at for the position. Remember there is a 4th option as well... PV will be hiring a woman Gym teacher.. so they could be looking for a coach to fill that position.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GC1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Crockett? </div></div>
He would not take it... believe me.
I think that Bostic should move up from JV to take the job.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UKCATS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think that Bostic should move up from JV to take the job. </div></div>
I do not think she will be caoching at all... she is about to have a baby... she will not choose coaching over her family... and I do not blame her.
She has already had the baby hasn't she?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sportsman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She has already had the baby hasn't she? </div></div>
I am not sure.... do you know this for sure?
Yep, she had the baby on April 22......and I think she would make a great coach. She did great with the girls jv basketball team.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BluePride</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep, she had the baby on April 22......and I think she would make a great coach. She did great with the girls jv basketball team. </div></div>
Is it a boy? Yes I believe she would do a great job.
Bookmarks